House Of Tina Arora Pvt Ltd is absolutely committed to safeguarding your privacy. As outlined in our Privacy Statement and Notice of Privacy Practices, we keep the information of our customers in the strictest of confidence. If you are not familiar with these documents, we encourage you to read them. This is the best way for you to learn the details of how we at House Of Tina Arora Pvt Ltd protect the information of our customers and the specific circumstances in which we can use and disclose the information of our customers.
This Policy together read with the Terms and Conditions constitute and serve as the agreement between you and us.
The Policy applies only to the information collected by us during your use of the Website, in email, and other electronic communications sent through the Website. This Policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as a logistic service provider, social networks that you may use. We encourage you to consult directly with such third parties regarding their privacy practices. Your personal information shall be processed and stored subject to your explicit consent, which shall be obtained at the time of registration on the Website and/or at such other time when we collect your Personal Information (defined hereinbelow).
By accessing or using the Website and/or registering for an account on the Website, you agree to this Policy and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you can contact us at email@example.com
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in all respects from any unlawful disclosure. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic experience for facilitating your use of the Website, we collect several types of information from and about you including:
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and your usage details.
No information which is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished to any authority, organization, department or public at large through no act or default by us under any law for the time being in force shall be considered as ‘sensitive’.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US FROM YOU:
Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies).
Information that you provide us: We use the information you provide us to enhance the functionality as well as improve the quality of the Website and services, and to personalize your experience while using our Website. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information that you may provide with your account, such as your mobile phone number. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Connect/ Sign in (“Third Party Service Provider”). In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through such Third Party Service Provider.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used the Website and which features you used.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, it is clarified that we do not store any financial or transactional information. In case you are making payments through any of the payment options provided by us on the Website, you shall be redirected to the online payment gateway service provider, who shall collect, store and process your information as per the payment option opted by you. The same shall be governed by the privacy practices of such an online payment gateway service provider. We encourage you to go through the privacy practices of such payment service provider.
- A cookie is not used to gather your personal data without your knowledge but instead to record information on site browsing which can be read directly by us on your subsequent visits and searches on the site. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser.
- By default, cookies are not installed automatically (with the exception of those cookies needed to run the Website and the services thereto, and you are informed of their installation by a notification). We will require your authorization before implanting any other kind of cookie on your hard drive. To avoid being bothered by these routine requests for authorization and to enjoy uninterrupted browsing, you can configure your computer to accept our cookies automatically.
STORAGE, PROCESSING AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We collect the above information from you only to provide better and efficient services through the Website. The Information furnished by you enables us to improve our Website and provide you the most User-friendly experience while you transact with us for getting newly developed and/or customized written content as per your specifications and requirements. The service and the Website depend on the information sought and we may use the above-said information to, maintain, protect, and improve the services (including advertising services). However, the Website shall retain the data uploaded by you on the Website for our record-keeping purposes.
The Information so collected varies from individual to individual and hence, may be stored with different data controllers and processors associated with us, depending upon the processing requirement.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, modification, disclosure or destruction of data uploaded and stored by you. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your User Account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
We hereby explicitly inform you that any information uploaded, shared, or put on the Website by you shall be viewable and accessible for record-keeping, analysis, and verification by the third party authorized by us for the purpose of providing the services including the use of the Website. We take all reasonable measures to protect any and all information collected by us and the same is shared with third-party subcontractors only for the purposes of completing the contractual transaction between you and us.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Placing, processing and shipping of orders;
- Sharing update on the order, shipping status;
- Process and respond to your queries;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Understand your usage (how you use the Website, what features you like, etc.), improve the content and features of the Website;
- Diagnose technical problems;
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication;
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to assist you in password retrieval and policy changes;
- to preserve history as governed by existing law or policy.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us;
- to meet any applicable law, regulation and legal process;
- in response to law enforcement authority or other governmental official request;
- to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to protect against harm to our rights, property or safety, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- disclosure may also be required for our audit or to investigate a complaint or security threat;
- Notify you about changes to the Website; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand to comply with the law.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
RIGHT TO ACCESS OR RECTIFY YOUR INFORMATION:
You have the right to request us to access, rectify or delete your information stored with us. You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal information about you. You can ask us to rectify our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
The right to access or rectify your information can be requested at www.worldofra.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Designated Email Id”)
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not delete your personal information at our own discretion. You are responsible for and control the time periods for which you wish to retain this information. There are controls in your account where you can delete all of the personal information in your account. You can delete your personal information by sending your request at Designated Email Id. Please note that your personal information shall not be retained for longer with us. However, we may retain your information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
All the personal information transmitted and stored in our server is fully encrypted.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
You can close/terminate your account by visiting your profile settings page on the Website. We may retain information about you for the purposes authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or to comply with legal obligations.
TO CONTACT OUR PRIVACY OFFICER
If you have an inquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your Personal Information or seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org